P2B.in is the sole owner and operator of the Website www.p2b.in ( referred to herein as “P2B.in”, “Website”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” ). P2B.in intends to act only as an online medium or platform through which Users can avail required Services (as defined below) from third-party service providers. P2B.in operates and manages its activities from its corporate office at Kolkata (West Bengal, India).
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS WEBSITE WILL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS DEFINED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY OR ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED THEREIN.
For these Terms, all references made to:
· “Service” collectively refers to the services offered through the Website;
· “Service Provider” refers to users of the Website providing or offering aforementioned services;
· “Service User” refers to the user requesting for, purchasing, or using the services;
· “User”, “You”, “Your” means the person accessing, viewing, using, or participating, in the Website in any manner, irrespective of whether you are a Service User, Service Provider, or simply visiting or browsing through the Website;
BY ACCESSING, USING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS WEBSITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT. WE MAY, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, REFUSE TO OFFER SERVICES TO ANY PERSON, USER OR ENTITY IF WE FEEL YOU DO NOT SATISFY THE MINIMUM AGE CRITERIA OR IF WE HAVE ANY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREUNDER.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AFTER REVISION OF TERMS, WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE REVISED TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY OR ACCEPT ANY OF THESE OR THE FUTURE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the P2B.in Website, including but not limited to any of the content, information or data presented on the Website is solely at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Services offered through the P2B.in Website, including but not limited to the information delivered as part of the Service, all the content, materials, data, and information (collectively referred to herein as “Content”) and the content or information submitted by other users or Third-Parties (collectively referred to herein as “Third-Party Data”, “Data”), and any other substance of the P2B.in Website, are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind (express or implied) of non-infringement, merchantability, suitability, and fitness for a particular purpose, to the maximum extent as permitted by applicable law.
You acknowledge and agree that, while using P2B.in, you may be exposed to Content submitted by Third-Party sources. We are not responsible or liable for the inaccuracy, usefulness or safety of accessing such Content. P2B.in reserves the right to remove, delete, edit, or move the Content, in part or whole, without prior notice, and also terminate the User’s access or permission to use the Website if We feel that the Content submitted by you is inappropriate, does not comply with the provisions mentioned in these Terms, violate Copyright laws, Intellectual Property laws, or are pornographic, obscene, offensive, insensitive, or vulgar. You agree to indemnify and hold P2B.in free and harmless regarding all matters related to your use of the P2B.in Website or the Content presented therein.
P2B.in and its Directors, Managers, Officers, Employees, Successors, Assigns, Subsidiaries, Service Providers, and Agents (referred to herein, for the sake of these Terms, as “Team”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, concerning the following:
· That you will have continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Website at all times or at any particular time;
· That the Content or Third-Party Data will be free of errors, inaccuracies, mistakes or defamatory material;
· That the Content or any of the services offered on or through this site; our servers; or any electronic communication sent from us; or the Website itself will be free of viruses, bugs, Trojan Horses or similar harmful components;
· That the use of the P2B.in Website or availing any Services through P2B.in will meet, fulfil or satisfy your requirements completely;
· That the Services will be secure and available at any particular time and location;
P2B.in and its Team DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST and disclaim ALL LIABILITIES FOR:
· Errors, mistakes, incorrectness, incompleteness, falsity, deceitfulness, inaccuracy, omissions, or quality of any information presented on the P2B.in Website, including but not limited to any of the Content or Third-Party Data;
· Any form of loss or damages incurred by you, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or exemplary, as a result of your use of the Website, its Content, or Services provided or offered on or through the P2B.in Website;
· Any bugs, viruses, Trojan Horses, or other similar harmful components that may be transmitted through the use of Our Website, through any Third-Party website or link;
· Any interruptions caused in transmissions to or through the Website while being used;
· Failing to provide any requested information which may or may not be available on the Website; or if you have obtained or not obtained desired information from all the Content presented on the P2B.in Website;
· Any illegal, offensive, abusive or defamatory conduct of any Service User(s), Service Provider(s) or other Third-Party individuals (s);
· Any disputes arising from or as a result of the transactions or dealings made between Service User(s) and Service Provider(s);
P2B.in will not be involved in, the party to or responsible for any transaction, or disputes, that takes place between Service User(s) and Service Provider(s), and disclaims all liabilities related to the same.
P2B.in Website may contain information and links provided by one or more Third-Parties; and, we cannot have complete control and are not responsible for the information provided by such Third-Parties (Third-Party Data). P2B.in does not endorse, warrant, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the product, service, or material advertised, offered or provided by a Third-Party, and the placement of such Third-Party Data, links or advertisements in any part of the Website does not constitute an endorsement by P2B.in in any way. Therefore, you acknowledge that you will hold P2B.in and its Team free of any liabilities arising from your access or use of such Third-Party Data and links to their websites presented on the P2B.in Website, or the content presented therein. We would advise you to read the Terms and Conditions of each Third-Party website before you visit or use the same.
The Services and information presented on the P2B.in Website may contain Technical Inaccuracies or Typographical Errors. Hence, you agree to use your best judgement and exercise caution while using the Content or Services on the P2B.in Website.
The original content, features, and functionality in the P2B.in Website, including without limitations all the information, text, scripts, graphics, images, displays, audio, video and software (collectively referred to herein as “Info”), are owned by P2B.in; and all the logos and icons (“collectively referred to herein as “Brand”), are trademarks of P2B.in. The Info and Brand of P2B.in are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Any other trade names, trademarks, logos, and content presented on the P2B.in Website are submitted by Third-Party Service Providers or Licensors (“Third-Party Info and Brand”); the ownership and rights to which, rest completely with their respective owners. You must ensure not to use the Info, Brand and other materials on the Website for any other purpose except as expressly permitted herein.
Users of the P2B.in Website should make sure that the Content available on the Website be used for non-commercial, personal, informational, reference and research purposes only. You must not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, redistribute, rebroadcast, republish, publicly display, download, store, loan, rent, sell, or commercially exploit the information or any of the Content on the Website in any manner, without prior written permission from P2B.in or the respective owner. The P2B.in Website may contain Third-Party Info and Brand, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, trade names, and other content, which you shall not misuse in any manner. You also agree not to modify, disable, override, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with any of the security features or interactive features of the Website, which may prevent, restrict, or enforce limitations on the access or use of the Website.
These Terms grant you, the User, a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Website and any Content presented therein; if you download, or print a copy of any of the data, content or information published on the Website, you must do so solely for your personal use only.
Use of any of the Content presented on the P2B.in Website for any purpose other than expressly permitted by P2B.in as per these Terms is prohibited and may invite legal action.
P2B.in respects the rights of Intellectual Property Owners and expects the same from its Users.
P2B.in may, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, or terminate the Users of the Website who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you are a copyright holder or its agent, and you have reason to believe that any of the content, data, information or any other material owned by you has been copied and posted on the P2B.in Website, or infringes your Copyrighted material, please let us know via email: email@example.com.
Please mention the following information, including as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances:
· A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or the person who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed;
· An identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed upon and required to be removed;
· Description of where the infringed material is located on the P2B.in Website to help us locate the same;
· Information reasonable sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as Name, Phone Number, Address, and Email ID;
· A written statement by the complaining party, Copyright Owner or Copyright Agent that you have good faith belief that how the material is used, is not authorized by the Copyright Owner or Copyright Agent;
· A written statement that the information regarding the infringement of the Copyrighted material is accurate and that the complaining party is the rightful owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the material that is infringed upon;
P2B.in may post or display Data provided by Third-Parties on the Website, the rights for which is retained with the Third-Parties themselves. Third-Parties shall be solely responsible for the Data they provide and accept the consequences of displaying or publishing such Data. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have the necessary permissions, consents, rights and licenses, including but not limited to patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright and other proprietary rights to use, display, reproduce or publish the Data.
However, by submitting such Data to P2B.in, you hereby grant and warrant that you have the right to grant, a world-wide, indefinite, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, display, reformat, translate, and create derivative works of the Data submitted by you in the P2B.in Website.
You also hereby grant each User of the P2B.in Website a personal, non-exclusive and limited license to use or access your Data through the P2B.in Website, and to use, reproduce, copy, distribute, display, and create derivative works of your Data as permitted in these Terms hereunder.
You may remove or delete your Data from the Website at any point in time. The aforementioned license granted by you, to P2B.in and its Users, stands terminated once you delete or remove the Data from the Website.
P2B.in may present advertisements and promotions for or links to Third-Party websites, products and/or services (collectively referred to herein as “Third-Party Ads”, “Ads”), for which P2B.in receives a percentage of the revenue. P2B.in disclaims all responsibility and liability for the content, inaccuracy of the content, products and/or services offered by such Third-Party Ads. The presentation or placement of such Ads in any part of the Website does not imply any sort of warranty, endorsement or guarantee by P2B.in for the advertised products or services. Before clicking on, accessing, or using any such links to these Ads, you are advised to read the applicable Terms and Conditions of the respective Third-Party website; P2B.in is not liable to you in any way and we do not provide any warranties, express or implied, against any loss or damages, of any kind, incurred by you as result of your use of or access to such Ads. You acknowledge and agree that if you decide to access the links to such Ads, you do so at your own risk.
P2B.in does not require Service Users to create an account for the request, use or purchase of Services listed on the Website, but we will require you to furnish your basic details such as Name, Address, Contact Number, and E-mail ID during the posting of your Required Service (herein referred to as “Request”). The details that you provide are completely your responsibility, and P2B.in is not liable for any of the information provided by you.
You also acknowledge and agree that by submitting your contact details, you consent to be contacted through SMS, Phone calls, Emails, or any other form of electronic communications, related to the services requested by you.
I. Requesting for a Service:
Concerning the use, purchase or posting of Request for a Service you agree NOT TO DO any of the following:
· Post false, fake, or fraudulent Request with no intention of following through with the use or purchase of the Service;
· Avoid or bar the calls, messages or any form of communication regarding the requested Services;
· Post a Request, commit to purchase, or negotiate a price of a Service with no intention of paying;
· Refuse to pay after using or purchasing the Service;
· Purchase a Service even when you are not satisfied with or do not agree to the terms of the Service Provider;
· Exceed the minimum number of times you can request for a Service;
· Misuse any options offered by P2B.in, concerning the use or purchase of a Service;
I. Reviews/ Ratings:
While writing Reviews or Ratings (referred to, herein, as “Reviews”) for a particular Service Provider, you agree to be careful and use good judgement. You SHALL NOT take the following actions:
· Post any Reviews that are misleading for other Service Users;
· Use profanity, obscenity, blasphemous, expletives or vulgar language in any of the reviews written by you;
· Post Reviews for Service Providers whose Services you did not use;
· Post Reviews for a Service Provider to make them seem better or worse than they are or were;
· Threaten to leave negative Reviews for a Service Provider in exchange for additional services;
· Display, import, export or use the Reviews that are already on the Website, in any other Third-Party websites or use it for any unrelated purpose outside the P2B.in Website;
I. Purchasing/ Booking a Service:
While purchasing a Service or after booking a Service, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
· P2B.in acts only as a medium through which you are connected with third-party Service Providers;
· Service Providers render the required Services to you directly, after accepting the job through P2B.in;
· Once you have booked a Service, you consent that your information may be shared with the Service Provider;
· Each booked Service is limited to one Service and is non-transferable;
· You are responsible to verify and ensure that the Service Provider(s) you are dealing with is/are genuine, before getting into any oral or written agreement, contracts, or dealings with them; P2B.in will not be liable to you in case of any loss or damages of any kind, incurred by you, as a result of your failure to do so;
· You understand that the Service Provider will have to visit your home to inspect all the items you want to move to provide a more accurate cost of the Service;
· Service Provider will deliver the required Services only after you have agreed to and accepted their estimated price of moving;
· Any GST and other additional taxes that apply to your total cost of moving will be done as per Government Regulations;
· You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Service Provider from the time you avail the Service and till they are completed with the Service as required; if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions of the Service Provider, you must not continue with using their services;
· Some Services like disassembling and assembling, storage, or carpentry services may not be originally provided by the Service Providers; however, they made do so at your request, but they will be delivered at additional charges;
· You are obliged to ensure the safety of the Service Providers by taking necessary precautions when they are on your property;
· If you decide to extend the Services for any reason whatsoever, you agree that the Service Provider may revise their prices;
· In the case of any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your use of the Services through P2B.in, you understand that the Service Providers are independent parties and we are not responsible for any such actions or incidents caused by the Service Provider(s);
· To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, P2B.in disclaims all responsibilities, liabilities and warranties (express or implied) for the quality or safety of the Services delivered by third-party Service Providers;
· P2B.in will not be liable for any damages incurred by you, direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or incidental, as a result of using the Services through P2B.in;
· P2B.in will not be at fault, responsible or liable for any misbehaviour or misconduct either on the part of the Service Provider or yourself;
· If such Terms and Conditions are not communicated to you by the Service Providers, you agree that it is your responsibility to ask them about the same;
· Any disputes arising between you and the Service Provider(s) in connection with the Service including but not limited to the quality of Service, payments, or any other agreements, would have to be mutually resolved among you and the Service Provider;
· You understand and agree that P2B.in will not be involved in, the party too, or responsible for any dealings or transactions that take place between you and the Service Provider;
I. Violating any rules:
In the event of your VIOLATION of any of the above-referenced rules of conduct, P2B.in has the right, and in its sole and absolute discretion, may take any of the following actions, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that P2B.in deems inappropriate or disruptive to the Website or any User of this Website or Service:
· Cancel your Request for a Service.
· Edit, move, delete, or remove the Review posted by you, in whole or in part.
I. Queries and Complaints:
We encourage you to notify us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, in case of any:
· Concerns regarding the inappropriate use of Request or Reviews;
· Queries, complaints or concerns you may have against the Service Provider(s) who provided or did not provide the required services;
Service Providers are required to create an account (“Profile”) to be able to access and use the P2B.in Website, provide Services, and to be able to respond, reply to or get in touch with a particular Service User in connection with their posted Request for a Service.
You, as the Service Provider, shall follow certain rules and guidelines concerning responding, offering, or providing a Service and you shall NOT DO any of the following:
· Include any information in your Profile that is false, misleading, inaccurate, fake or fraudulent;
· Create a Profile that does not provide any Services;
· List or offer Services that are not related to the Services offered by P2B.in and/or prohibited or inappropriate Services;
· Misinform or provide a false, fabricated, misleading, or fake address at which you will provide the Services or claim to provide the Services;
· Refuse or fail to perform the Services that you agreed to undertake unless if:
i. the Service User is non-genuine;
ii. you cannot authenticate the Service User’s identity;
iii. if the Service User refuses to pay;
iv. the Service User does not respond to your repeated attempts to contact;
v. the Service User does not agree to the terms of agreement laid out by you;
· Include brand names or other inappropriate keywords in your Profile, Listing of Services, or any other content submitted by you;
· Use incorrect or misleading titles or descriptions, which do not specify or accurately explain the Services offered by you;
· Include or mention links to Third-Party Websites in any of your content, using which Services Users may obtain Services directly;
· Use your Profile page to promote Services not related to those offered through P2B.in and/or prohibited services;
· Promote rewards, prizes, bounties, compensations, random gifts and similar promotions in your Profile or communications to the Service User;
· Acknowledge or use a Third-Party to carry out Services responded to, committed or taken up by you;
· Promote a Third-Party, not listed in P2B.in Website, through your Profile, any content submitted by you or through communications to the Service User;
· Include provisions or conditions in the agreement made with the Service User that prevents or restricts them from leaving a review for you;
· Requesting a Service User who did not use your Services, to write a review for you, for any reason whatsoever;
In the event of your VIOLATION of any of the above-mentioned rules and guidelines, P2B.in has the right, and in its sole and absolute discretion, may take any of the following actions:
· limit the Service Provider’s Profile permissions or privileges.
· Lower, reduce, or downgrade the Service Provider’s Ranking on the Website.
· Suspend the Service Provider’s Profile, for a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 30 days, during which time your profile will be active on the Website but you will not be able to log in, use your Profile or respond to any Service User Requests.
· Terminate, block, or blacklist the Service Provider’s Profile, effective upon which your login and all data will be removed or deleted from the Website completely, following which all Users of the Website will be able to see that your Profile has been BLACKLISTED by P2B.in.
· Cause the Service Provider to surrender, give up or relinquish the Credits or any Fees earned on a cancelled Request (as explained below).
· In the case of any loss or damages claimed from the Service User as a result of using your Services, the Service Provider must do everything possible to compensate the Service User for the same. Failing to do such a settlement, P2B.in reserves the right to use this Security Deposit to compensate the Service User’s loss or damages.
· The Refund process of this Security Deposit will be according to the terms of this Agreement mentioned herein.
· If the name or brand of the Company (P2B.in) is damaged or hurt due to the act of the Service Provider, then P2B.in reserves the right to Block the Profile of the Service Provider on the Website and penalize partial or full Security Deposit that was paid initially.
· If the Service User has decided to take legal action against a Service Provider because of any of the following reasons: (1) Continuously not responding to the Service User even after multiple tries from the Service User’s side, (2) Giving false promises of date or time to Service User and not fulfilling it multiple times, (3) Misbehavior, unprofessional behaviour, using abusive language or any other form of harassment directed towards the Service User, or (4) Not providing any kind of resolution to the problems faced by Service Users; P2B.in reserves the right to (1) Blacklist your profile on the Website, and (2) Penalize the full Security Deposit amount.
· If P2B.in gets to know any Service Provider is selling a purchased Lead Request to other 3rd party companies, P2B.in reserves the right to take the following actions: (1) Blacklist the respective Service Provider Profile immediately on the Website, and (2) penalize the full Security Deposit amount.
· If P2B.in gets to know any Service Provider is contacting Service Users using multiple or different names other than that registered with P2B.in, We reserve the right to take the following actions: (1) for 1st-time offenders, a warning will be given to the Service Provider, (2) for repeat offenders, Profile will be Blacklisted on the Website, and penalize the full amount of Security Deposit.
As a Service User, you acknowledge and agree that any Agreement or Contract entered into, by you and the Service Provider, directly or indirectly through the use of Our Website, is independent of P2B.in and that, We are not involved in, the party too, or responsible for the same. All Service Users recognize and accept that P2B.in is only a portal or medium through which you can meet Service Providers for the use or provision of the required Services, and P2B.in itself has no role in the provision or execution of said Services.
Users of the Website do not have the right to bind P2B.in in a partnership, joint venture, employment, or any other respect as a result of these Terms or your use of Our Website or any of the provisions set forth herein. All Service Providers are independent Third-Parties who provide or offer required services relevant to P2B.in; and Service Users are independent individuals who require, request or use aforementioned Services.
As a User of the Website, whether you are a Service User or Service Provider, deciding whether or not to use or provide Services is your individual decision for which you alone are responsible. Any transactions and agreements made between Service User(s) and Service Provider(s) are solely limited to the two parties involved. As a Service User, you understand and acknowledge that P2B.in will not be responsible, the party too, or involved in any such transactions or dealings carried out by you, directly or indirectly, through the use of Our Website.
P2B.in does not warrant or accept responsibility for the accuracy of the Content provided by the Service Providers in their Profiles and/or the fitness or suitability of any individual or organization you may decide to interact with. Service Users must exercise caution while interacting with the Service Providers and be aware of the person, individual or organization they are dealing with.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that P2B.in only acts as a medium through which Service Users and Service Providers can meet each other to use or provide the Services; P2B.in ITSELF has no role in providing or executing the said Services.
P2B.in will make every effort to verify the background and reliability of the Service Provider(s) referred by us, by validating via telephonic and in-person discussion. However, you understand that P2B.in cannot guarantee a comprehensive investigation of the previous unlawful conducts of the Service Providers. Hence, it is the responsibility of the Service Users to take necessary precautions and conduct investigations from your end before getting into any such transactions or dealing with the aforementioned Service Provider(s).
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT P2B.in SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE SERVICE USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, OR ARISING FROM YOUR TRANSACTIONS OR DEALINGS WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDERS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN THE SERVICE USER(S) AND SERVICE PROVIDER(S), YOU UNDERSTAND THAT P2B.in IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED AND YOU AGREE TO RELEASE P2B.in AND ITS TEAM FROM ANY DAMAGES AND CLAIMS, OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE AFOREMENTIONED DISPUTES.
You may communicate with P2B.in, either through email or telephone, regarding any comments, ideas, suggestions, or related materials (collectively referred to herein as “Proposals”), proposing changes to the Website including but not limited to new functionalities or features therein. All such Proposals are and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby acknowledge and agree that P2B.in is free to use any ideas, suggestions, concepts, or technical properties contained in the Proposals submitted by you, for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to licensing, marketing and selling (directly or indirectly) products and/or services, without providing any acknowledgement or compensation to you.
However, you understand and acknowledge that P2B.in is not obligated to use, display or implement the ideas, techniques, suggestions, or concepts contained in your submitted Proposals and you have no right to demand, enforce or require P2B.in to do so, or expect due recognition or compensation if such Proposals are, in reality, implemented.
SERVICE USERSAccessing, using, or participating in the P2B.in Website, is free of cost for the Service Users, and will remain the same in the future as well, to find, use, or avail the desired Services.
To display, publish or post about the Services offered by You (Service Provider), on the P2B.in Website, a minimum chargeable fee is applicable.
P2B.in requires Service Providers to make payments (“Fees”) to be able to respond or reply to Lead Requests posted, and to contact Service Users, irrespective of whether the Lead Request eventually results or converts into a confirmed transaction or not.
Service Providers are required to make advance payments (“Credits”) from which the Fees will be deducted as and when necessary.
P2B.in also requires Service Providers to maintain a minimum Credit limit in the Profile, failing which, the Service Providers will not be able to respond to any Lead Requests until they replenish the Credits. Therefore, Service Providers must ensure to refill Credits regularly, to be able to follow up on Service User Requests unhindered in the future.
P2B.in will not be liable to any Service Provider if the Service Provider is unable to convert the Service User Request into a confirmed transaction for any reason or if the Service Provider is unable to respond or contact the Service User due to an exhausted Credit limit.
The Refund Policy applies only to Service Providers who are a part of P2B.in, as we do not charge Service Users for posting, requesting, or availing the Services through Us.
The Fees shall be reimbursed to the Service Providers in the form of Credits. The Service Provider is eligible for a refund of the Fees/Credits paid by them to respond to the Service User’s request, only in the following situations:
· Service User that posted the Request for Service is non-genuine;
· Service User Postponed the shifting date for longer duration;
· Service User does not respond to any of the calls, or any attempts to contact them, until the shifting date;
· Service User cancels the Lead Request;
P2B.in reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue the Website (in part or as a whole) from time to time or at any time, either temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice; and you agree that P2B.in shall not be liable to you or any other Third-Party for the same.
As a User of the Website, you may choose to cease or stop accessing, using or participating in the Website, with or without cause, at any time.
P2B.in, in its sole discretion, has the right to delete, suspend, terminate or deactivate your Profile, block your Email or IP Address, terminate your access to the Website (in part or as a whole), and can remove, delete, edit, or modify any content submitted by you or published in the P2B.in Website, immediately, with or without prior notice, for any reason or no reason. To the maximum extent permitted by law, P2B.in is not obligated to return to you, any of the content or data you submitted to us.
Causes for such termination, limitation of access, or suspension, includes but is not limited to:
· extended periods of inactivity on the Website;
· your engagement in illegal or fraudulent activities;
· request to do so by Government or Law Enforcement Authorities;
· failure to pay the fees you owe to P2B.in for the continuation of using the Services (applicable to Service Providers only);
· any other reason that P2B.in deems fit, in their sole and absolute discretion, and at any time;
Upon termination, whether by you or by P2B.in:
· Your right to use, access, or participate in the Website will be terminated immediately;
· You shall, without delay, delete and destroy all copies of P2B.in content, data or material that you may have in your possession or control.
All provisions of these Terms, which by nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including without limitation, Disclaimers of Warranty and Limitation of Liability, Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights and Indemnification. You further acknowledge and agree that P2B.in shall not be liable to you or any Third-Party for the termination of your access to the Website.
Any content or information submitted by You on the P2B.in Website, including without limitation, Names, Contact details, Requests, Profile details, Reviews, and any other information or material published by you, is solely your responsibility and you agree to take the complete responsibility of posting, displaying or publishing such content on the P2B.in Website. P2B.in does not provide any warranties, assurance or guarantee regarding the Confidentiality of such Content submitted by you.
You agree that the Content submitted by you is provided on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and that P2B.in is free to use, display, and produce the Content on an unrestricted basis, on its Website to provide the Services. You authorize that such Content is available to all the Users of the P2B.in Website.
P2B.in has the right to disclose such information including your personal information under the circumstances that:
· P2B.in is required to do so to comply with any legal procedure or legal requirement by a Law Enforcement or Governmental Authority;
· Doing so would potentially dilute P2B.in’s liability in ongoing or potential litigation;
· It is necessary to protect Our rights and property or those of another person or entity;
· It is necessary to enforce these Terms and restrain unauthorized or prohibited actions;
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify P2B.in from and against any Third-Party Claims, and Demands, Damages, Allegations, Obligations, Liabilities, Losses, Costs or Debt, and Expenses (including but not limited to Reasonable Advocate Fees and Costs) arising from or related to:
· Your use, access, and participation (of any form) in the Website;
· Your use or misuse of the services provided through the Website;
· Your transactions or dealings with Third-Party Service Providers;
· Your violation of any Third-Party Rights including but not limited to Copyright, Privacy Right, Intellectual Property Right or any other Proprietary Rights;
· Any third-party Claims that the content submitted by you was the cause of damage to them;
About disputes arising between you and any Service Provider(s), you agree that P2B.in will not be a party to, involved in or responsible for the same and you hereby release P2B.in from any Claims, Demands, Liabilities and Damages (special, exemplary, consequential, punitive, direct or indirect) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, resulting from or related to your use of our Website and/or any Services through the Website.
Before filing a formal lawsuit, we encourage you to first contact us directly via email: email@example.com, to seek a resolution through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) which typically includes neutral evaluation, conciliation, negotiation, mediation and arbitration instead of a courtroom trial.